"When she discovered there were no other organizations that met during the day and allowed her to come with her baby and preschooler, she decided to start a brand new organization just for at-home mothers, and the MOMS Club was born."
MOMS CLUB INTERNATIONAL
MOMS Club began in 1983 when Mary James, an at-home mother in California, decided she was tired of being alone at home. She wanted to meet other at-home mothers and she wanted to find other at-home children for her children to play with. When she discovered there were no other organizations that met during the day and allowed her to come with her baby and preschooler, she decided to start a brand new organization just for at-home mothers, and the MOMS Club was born.
The chapter she started was so successful, she knew mothers in other areas must be needing the MOMS Club, too. Soon she and other volunteers were helping mothers start MOMS Clubs across the country and around the world!
MOMS Club now has 1,500+ chapters in the US alone and over 100,000 members with international chapters starting too.
The MARLTON CHAPTER
The Marlton chapter of MOMS Club began in September 1998. We saw steady growth in membership, sistering off two other chapters in the area. Now our chapter is solely dedicated to residents of the 08053 zip code.
What MAKES MOMS CLUB SPECIAL
- We meet during the day when at-home moms most need support.
- We are local to YOU. This is a great way to meet other moms in your area.
- At-home mothers of any age children are welcome! You don't have to leave the group when your children enter school. We know that you still need support as your children grow.
- We believe that being a mother shouldn't isolate you, so mothers may bring children with them to all activities.
- The MOMS Club is a nonprofit corporation and a 501 (C) (3) publicly-supported charity registered with the IRS! Each chapter organizes one fundraiser annually benefiting mothers and children
Header photography courtesy of Better World Photography